Call Today

(858) 935-6211

Contact Us


Call for Free Consultation

(858) 924-0470

Q:  What can we do to help someone who skipped from probation in California?

Question Detail

We have a friend who has skipped out on her probation on a mental-drug program. What should she do to minimize her difficulties?


Turning yourself in to complete the probation is the best advice. There is likely a warrant out for her arrest and will not go away until your friend completes her probation. This is easy to fix as long as she takes the steps to do so.

Posted in: Estate Planning, Wills


  • photo

    I was very happy with Mr. Fischer and his team! They helped me in a time of crisis and made sure the outcome was in my favor. Thank you so much!


  • photo

    Thank you Mr. Fischer!!! I would and have recommended this Michael Fischer to friends. I had a very difficult divorce/child custody. He and his off ...More

    Divorce Client
  • photo

    I was dealt with a man for over 2 years who was only concerned with breaking me and reducinghis support payments fo rhis children, Mr. Fischer help ...More

  • photo

    My wife and I started our divorce over two years ago, and I was at a stand still with my wife and my attorney at the time had no plan. I had to mak ...More

  • photo

    I wanted to take a moment and thank Mike Fischer my divorce attorney for all that he did for me. He made a very difficult time much easier. We ende ...More

  • photo

    Going through my custody battle was very emotionally trying. I was lucky to have choosen Fischer & Van Thiel to help me protect the moast valua ...More

    Child Custody