Divorce and Family Law Lawyers in San Marcos, CA
The San Diego divorce lawyers of Fischer & Van Thiel, LLP, are committed to providing you with proactive representation and legal counsel during your divorce proceedings. Our reputation is built on our comprehensive legal services, aggressive approach, and extensive experience effectively handling the many complexities associated with family law cases. We understand that every divorce has its challenges. That’s why serving our clients with compassion, tenacity, and a commitment to resolving cases quickly and successfully is paramount.
The process of ending a marriage can last a significant amount of time depending on the situation. While it can be a strenuous period for the divorcee, it can also have serious effects on the individual’s immediate family.
The decision to divorce is never an easy one. In addition to the emotional turmoil that can accompany this decision, spouses face the more practical side of a divorce which includes division of assets, determining custody of children, and spousal support. Michael Fischer and Craig Van Thiel founded our firm with the sole purpose of helping those seeking to end a marriage make their way through the divorce process without the stereotypical trademarks of a difficult divorce.
With decades of experience in all areas of family law, we are fully prepared to provide you with the effective, efficient representation you need as you pursue a favorable divorce agreement.
Our uncompromising reputation in divorce litigation is what sets us apart from other firms and makes us tenacious advocates both in and out of the courtroom.
At Fischer & Van Thiel, LLP, we understand how emotionally difficult family law matters can be, which is why we are dedicated to the efficient management of our clients’ cases. We want to help our clients reach a favorable resolution as quickly as possible, while ensuring that their rights and interests are protected throughout the legal process. However, we also know that the outcomes of family law cases have the potential to affect you and the rest of your family for years to come, which is why we also pride ourselves on being as thorough as possible with each case and client. We know how important matters involving your family are to you, and at Fischer & Van Thiel, LLP, we want to make them equally important to us.
Fischer & Van Thiel, LLP
The San Diego divorce lawyers of Fischer & Van Thiel, LLP, are committed to providing you with proactive representation and legal counsel during your divorce proceedings.
Legal Counsel you can trust
Effective representation should not be hindered by high costs or inefficiencies. That’s why we not only strive to help each client secure a favorable outcome, but also to eliminate the need for future legal proceedings. Our legal approach stems from the fact that each of our clients and their respective cases are unique. That is why we treat each with individualized attention to resolve their case based on what is in their best interest and not by what the other side dictates.
When you are dealing with complex legal issues that involve sensitive family matters, you need a lawyer who you can trust to handle your case with compassion. At Fischer & Van Thiel, LLP, our attorneys have experience assisting families throughout the San Diego area with complex family legal issues, and we are ready to apply our legal knowledge to your case.
Going through a divorce, adopting a child, or facing other family law matters can be complicated without assistance from a legal professional. To discuss your specific legal needs with an understanding San Diego family lawyer, do not hesitate to contact the law office of Fischer & Van Thiel, LLP, today by calling (858) 935-6211.
At Fischer & Van Thiel, LLP, our legal team has decades of experience in all areas of family law, and is ready to take on cases involving any of the following:
- Divorce: Our primary field of practice, we have dedicated our careers to providing experienced, caring representation to those looking to end their marriage
- Prenuptial Agreements: Protect your interests by allowing us to draft a prenup for you
- Alimony: Any disputes regarding your or your ex-spouse’s financial well-being is our concern as well as yours
- Property Division: Issues concerning division of property or assets should not go without our legal guidance
- Child Custody: We will help you with any issues regarding custody and/or visitation rights
- Child Support: Collecting and maintaining payment is paramount to your child’s well-being
- Paternity Tests: Concerns regarding paternity should be handled by a legal team with experience
- Domestic Violence: Protect yourself and your family today with the assistance of a member of our legal team
- Adoption: Allow us to help you add another member to your family
- Separation Agreements: If you and your spouse are not prepared for divorce, a separation is an alternate option
- Mediation: A mediated divorce can be a quick and easy way for some couples to end their marriage
- Estate Planning: Plan how your estate will be divided after your passing
- Wills and Probate: We will guide you as you either draft or modify your will
- Enforcement Actions: Know the stipulations of your divorce and how to abide by them
- Juvenile Dependency: Any juvenile-related issue will be overseen by a member of our team
Family law requires strong, compassionate legal representation, and we are dedicated to getting our clients the help they need in a timely and cost-effective manner. Our dedication is borne out in our attorneys’ membership in the California State Bar, the North County Bar Association, the San Diego County Bar Association, the Family Law section of the North County Bar Association, and the prestigious Oliver Wendell Holmes Inns of Court.
If you are looking for experienced representation that can give your case the attention it deserves, contact the San Diego divorce attorneys at Fischer & Van Thiel, LLP. Our knowledge and years of practice in family law allow us to provide our clients with effective and efficient legal services and give them an increased chance of securing the outcome they desire. Whether we are representing you in the courtroom or in a settlement proceeding, we are ready to put our experience and dedication to work for you.
We aim to make your divorce or other family law legal proceedings as easy of an experience as possible. Contact a San Diego divorce attorney from the law office of Fischer & Van Thiel, LLP, in San Diego today at 858.935.6211.